We believe that a Buckley education should be accessible to all qualified boys. As a result, The Buckley School provides financial aid for accepted students whose parents demonstrate need. We use a third party to process financial aid applications. Based on the financial information you provide, the reports we receive give us an estimated amount that your family can contribute to educational expenses. This estimate is a starting point to help us make fair and objective financial aid decisions.
Application Process & Deadlines
• The Buckley School uses the services of TADS (Tuition and Data Services) to process financial aid applications. The TADS Application and Worksheet are available by clicking the boxes below:
• Financial aid applications must be completed by December 31, 2012 (extended from the original December 15th deadline)
• Families must submit a copy of their most recent Federal Income Tax Forms (1040), as well as a copy of all W-2 and 1099 forms directly to TADS.
• Families must also submit a signed form 4506 (a copy can be downloaded in the download box to the right) directly to TADS.
• Divorced and/or separated parents are expected to submit independent financial information.
• Because financial circumstances change, parents must reapply for financial aid each year.
• All financial aid applications and grant awards are completely confidential.
• The Financial Aid Committee makes all assistance decisions independently of admissions decisions.
For further information regarding financial aid, please contact Tom Stanton, Director of Finance at 212-535-8787 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Buckley School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin or sexual orientation in administration of its educational policies,admissions policies, scholarship programs or athletic and other school-administered programs.